Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Meat you've Ever Tasted

Quote Originally Posted by Tony uk View Post
    Its basicaly Stew, made with the ingredients mentioned.
    So it's beef stew only made with lamb.

Here in the states lamb is to expensive to waste in a stew. And the New Zealand lamb that's imported is less expensive, but has very little taste. I love lamb.
    "A person is not finished when they are defeated.
    A person is finished when they quit."

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post
    So it's beef stew only made with lamb.

Here in the states lamb is to expensive to waste in a stew. And the New Zealand lamb that's imported is less expensive, but has very little taste. I love lamb.
    Sort of, But way more tastey
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf65 View Post
    I ate dog when in Korea, it is a delicacie over there, and not to bad.
    Yes Tony I agree Irish Stew is delious, my favorite food actually.
    Kegogi is good. Greasy but good.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    Samuel Adams
    Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine_Sapper View Post
    Kegogi is good. Greasy but good.
    Didn't find it too greasy. Not one of my favorites, but with enough soju anything tastes good.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Deer suasage or steak? or maybe duck...

Duck? man that's nothing but wings, grease and a tiny bit of meat. Mostly grease. Yuck!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Yea but it's a whole lot of tender for a little bit of meat. It makes a good snack wrap in jalapeno's. Hmmmmmm yum!!!!

Blog Entries

Man, a good piece of smoked wild hog, you can't beat that. Smoked just right, hmmmmmmm...................

You can keep them thar domestic piggy's. I smoke'm just like the wild hogs, no comparisson.

walk lightly on the earth wildWoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ahem...I'm afraid the best meat IMO would be of the critter in your avatar, Omid...I really love mountain goat meat. With any luck, we'll get some late this summer.
    Actions speak louder than words

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wildWoman View Post
    ahem...I'm afraid the best meat IMO would be of the critter in your avatar, Omid...I really love mountain goat meat. With any luck, we'll get some late this summer.

Ditto: Mountain Goat is way out in front the finest meat. The trick is don't smear oil from the glands, or lanolin from the hair, on the meat. As soon as someone starts complaining about Mountain Goat meat, I know he did not handle it properly in the field.

The best meat i have ever had Is Kansas city bbq ribs, OF COURSE. Oh god, now i have to go get some ribs, mmmmmmmm.....
    Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeak View Post
    Mountain Goat is way out in front the finest meat.
    What cut do you enjoy the most? (besides for the first one...)
    "A person is not finished when they are defeated.
    A person is finished when they quit."

Banned
    Blog Entries

Grey Wolf, The back strap and tenderloin, followed by any part of the hind quarter, slow roasted with lots of garlic.

Mountain goat is one I've never had the opportunity to try, would love too. Rick, roast a duck on a campfire, man, you're living. Something else about ducks too, getting away from the meat department for a moment, yummy eggs.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

That might be true on the eggs and that duck on the campfire sounds good. The grease would drop out. I like the taste but in the oven they are just so greasy.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

place it on a bed of quartered potatoes then bake its how we bake a possum.....sweet potatoes are best

@fvr... nothing finer the a smoked wild ham and bacon....has a different flavor and is less fatty
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect. Steven Wright (1955 - )

He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which. Douglas Adams

i make a baked stew. the recipe calls for lamp and turnips but is just as good with beef and taters
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect. Steven Wright (1955 - )

He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which. Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjimm View Post
    i make a baked stew. the recipe calls for lamp and turnips but is just as good with beef and taters
    Lamp?? hmmm not sure I could stomach that one
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Trying to cut back on incandescent and compact fluorescent myself.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Gotta be a little harsh on the digestion,but I guess if you have to,you have to???
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)