Thread: Pay Someone To Take My Online Teas Exam

Banned

Question Pay Someone To Take My Online Teas Exam

Hey, everyone. I can pay someone to take my online teas exam. Is there anyone, so please suggest to me the best website?

No. But we can ban you for free. How's that?

Man, I had dollar signs in my eyes and you go and ban the nice fellow.....

Alan

You know, he did just say take them. He didn't say nothin' about passin' them. Heck, he didn't say nothin' about a gettin' a good grade. He set the bar pretty low and that's right where fellahs like you and me excel. Well, except in limbo. There's always an exception or two. I've seen them boys doin' limbo on skates. Ain't gonna happen. That's about three weeks in the hospital just tryin' to straighten me back out.

I used to do some really cool tricks right at the end of my rollerskating performances. I never developed the same level of skill ice skating. But, my best tricks were at the end of water skiing sessions. I could do flips, various dives, and even got a continuous cartwheel caught on tape once. I went snow skiing once.... once. I got to where I could go, but neglected to get a pair of skis with brakes. It was on a slope called "Screaming Eagle" that I became legendary... That's the only time I was in limbo, briefly.

Alan

I did a great thing hiking down a steep hill one time. It was a beautiful thing for a short distance. Sadly, no one was around to witness it. I wish I could have stood back and watched myself. I am certain I would have enjoyed it. A whole lot more than actually doing it.

It's amazing how agile a guy can get going down a steep hill! I mean you can do things that Kung Fu masters can't do...

Alan

My son and granddaughter are snowboarding this weekend. Snowboarding. That sounds dangerously close to waterboarding, neither of which I care to try. A sport should give you pause when someone hands you a small length of plywood and a helmet and says, "Have fun". Especially when they employ medical personnel.

Yeah, snowboarding requires snow.... I like pictures of snow, fake snow, songs about snow, thinking of snow, but real actual snow? NO.

Alan

Snow is fun. I cleaned six driveways last night. My neighbors either don't have snowblowers or are too old to do it. I have a Troybuilt so I cleaned the walks and their driveways. That rascal moves a lot of snow in short order. It has electric start. One of the best purchases I ever made. I just walk behind it while it does all the work and I look like a hero. Of course, I don't have to get out in it or work in it so there's that....

What is this thing called snow of which you speak?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

When I'm looking at the tool catalogs I just skip right over the "Snow Blower" section. There was some ice on the bird bath today, but that's as close to snow as we get, and I don't need a machine to clear that out. In fact I don't clear it our. The birds weren't bathing anyway....

The good part about doing for your neighbors is that they have to pretend to like you. It makes a guy feel better.

Alan

Snow comes in trucks. Sometimes cars. The drivers play hide and seek with the police. It must be a fun game because the police are real happy when they find it.

Yea, Alan, every neighborhood has an azzhat. If yours doesn't then it's probably you. Mine doesn't and that has me wonderin' something fierce.

I once had a neighbor borrow a frost bar from me. He had it so long another neighbor borrowed from him so he could return it to me. That's a true story.