Thread: juicer recommendation

Default juicer recommendation

Are you on the lookout for the best juicer available? A few years ago, I posed the same question.

Due to the plethora of options, I ended up purchasing incorrect and out-of-date goods. Hopefully, using the information in this essay, you won't make the same error I did back then.

In the last five years, I've tested over a hundred juice extractors. With this information, I can determine which ones are best for juicing celery, producing green juices, or preparing simple fruit and vegetable beverages.

This comprehensive juicer purchase guide will address all of your questions and more.

Let me give you the Best Juicers of 2022 without further ado.

No, I don't think you will. Buh bye.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

All kidding aside, I wish he had at least mentioned what the Top 5 juicers were prior to him being banned lol

I personally have 2 juicers, a small one and a larger one I use for when I have company.

Ok, so far over 1000 people have viewed this banned guy, when they were hoping to actually have a recommendation for a Juicer.

I do not want any more people getting scammed into reading this section, so I will actually give some Juicer suggestions.

One of my most favorite hobbies and activities is cooking. I own 2 juicers right now, one that is perfect for 1-2 people ( KRUPS) and another that much larger and best suited for a family (Hamilton Beach).

When looking for a Juicer, 1st you need to consider the kind of juice drinker you are.

Are you a strictly No Pulp kind of person and want the most juice output? ( get a Slow Masticating Juicer )
    Some Pulp? (Ninja Juicer, Kitchaid Cuisinart.)
    or are ya a PULP FICTION fiber monger.

Do you want to simply and reduce time juicing? ( Get a large feed chute so you do not have to cut food into smaller sizes.

Do you want the easiest juicer to clean? Buy a juicer that has a built in pulp catch basin/

No matter your selections from above areas, the number one important aspect of your juicer, "The Motor" you want a powerful motor, which will make juicing easier, and it allows you to juice for a longer time without over heating or burning out the motor

Eh. I read the spam threads for the responses.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.