Thread: Hi...😶

Default Hi...😶

...I dunno where to begin or what to say. 😕

This should be interesting.... short... but interesting...

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan R McDaniel Jr View Post
    This should be interesting.... short... but interesting...

Alan

...I dunno what that means. 😶

Well.... Your intro was kind of short. If you'd like, there is a sticky (threads that are pinned to the top) that gives some insight on posting your introduction. Use it if you like. Don't if you would prefer not to. Either way, welcome to the forum.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Well.... Your intro was kind of short. If you'd like, there is a sticky (threads that are pinned to the top) that gives some insight on posting your introduction. Use it if you like. Don't if you would prefer not to. Either way, welcome to the forum.
    Omg...thanks; I hadn't even seen that! ...I'll use that as a guide later today. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post

My Approximate Age
    I'll be twenty-seven about a couple weeks from now; on January 19th. 🙃

My Gender
    I'm female...assigned male at birth (AMAB); I began medically transitioning a year ago...been a trip. 😳

My Geographic Location
    Kalispell, Montana. 🤠

My Occupation (present and relevant past, such as military, technical, etc.)
    Currently Unemployed. Former firefighter. Former cashier. Former Call-Center customer service rep for Bank of America. Former warehouser. Former janitor. Former farmer. ...Former drug dealer lol. 🤭

My Prior Relevant Training (all types, such as first aid, military, firearms, survival, etc.)
    Emergency response. Emergency medicine. Forensics. Martial Arts. Combat Shooting. Military Tactics. Improvised Munitions. Wilderness survival. ...Way too many more to list...and some I don't even know that I know...I have ASD, (Autism Spectrum Disorder), ODD, (Oppositional Defiance Disorder), SAD, (Social Anxiety Disorder), C-PTSD, (Complex Posttraumatic Stress Disorder), and DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder; formerly known as multiple personality disorder)...some of the different "me's" have different strengths and weaknesses...and different allies and connections....and different moral compasses. ...Two of my alters are bad-asses, one of them is a pot-smoking juvenile delinquent, and one of them is a non-verbal infant who isn't potty-trained...I'm pretty screwed up in the head...super worried about how it's all gonna play out when SHTF...trying to figure something out beforehand so that I don't ever have to find out. 😶

The Nature of Your Prior Experience (Terrain, Season, Number of times/years, and longest duration in Wilderness)
    All terrains. Arctic, temperate, and desert climates. Summer time. Five years. Longest duration in the wilderness: 23 days camping on a wildfire; supposed to go home after 21, but we got stranded and had to wait for the smoke to clear out more before they could send another chopper for us. ...Unless you count the time I was a little kid and a wildfire caused our town to have to be evacuated. In that case, my longest duration in the wilderness living off the land is about two years straight lol. I don't count those days much though. I was a little kid. All my survival needs were being met by my parents lol. 😅

Your Level of Experience (novice, intermediate, advanced, expert, instructor, etc.)
    Advanced...Novice, intermediate, AND expert lmao. (Multiple personalities...multiple levels of experience...depends on my emotional state at any given moment.) 😶

My Preparedness Planning (type and level)

...I dunno what this is asking lol. ...I'm not very prepared at all at the moment sadly; if that's what it's asking. 😕

My Interests and Hobbies
    Reading, writing, math, science, history, astronomy, anatomy, music, drawing, coloring, singing, ballet, gymnastics, martial arts, primitive survival, numerology, astrology, mythology, yoga, pilates, sword-fighting, eastern philosophy, psychology, psychiatry, video games, cartoons, comic books, children's television, knife-throwing, military questioning tactics, hypnosis, brainwashing, behavior modification, psychological warfare, improvised explosives, guerrilla tactics, quantum mechanics, metaphysics, theology, philosophy, drugs and alcohol, wicca/witchcraft, voodoo, the occult, sewing, gardening, swimming, rock climbing, star-gazing, UFO's, tales of the weird and unexplained. ...TL;DR: Between the five of me, my interests and hobbies are way too many to list off in full. 😅

My Membership and Learning Objectives
    Social interaction. Trying to maybe develop a system for my more vulnerable alters to be safe in a SHTF scenario. ...I have an excellent support network in place in my day to day life for whenever I end up getting lost or forget who one of my family members or friends are...I also keep a lot of alarms, and lists and notes and reminders to help sort of get my alters to try to work together on crap....sometimes works...sometimes doesn't....depends on what's going on and where my head is at. 😖
    Last edited by The United States of Nora; 01-05-2022 at 03:08 PM.

Hmmm... that's a big bio. Having had a bunch of alters up to 1978, I would learn to track those first and figure out who does what and what each brings to the table. If you can, get them all cooperating. If you're not at peace with yourself, that should be a goal.

Then, this forum is a great repository of survival information. Dig in.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfVanZandt View Post
    Hmmm... that's a big bio. Having had a bunch of alters up to 1978, I would learn to track those first and figure out who does what and what each brings to the table. If you can, get them all cooperating. If you're not at peace with yourself, that should be a goal.

Then, this forum is a great repository of survival information. Dig in.
    Glad to see I'm not totally alone in that regard! Fortunately I usually retain the memories of my alters, unless one of them is trying to keep secrets from me or my various parental/guardian figures lol. The only times I seem to lose large chunks of time is when something triggers me and causes me to end up switching too quickly; like if I'm currently in little-mode as Ellie Jean, but then one of EJ's drug dealers kicks the door open, causing me to instantly switch into 204 and take him down special ops style....as a totally hypothetical example of a "bad day" lol. Those are the times I end up freaking out and running off and getting lost in the city somewhere, because I'm originally from Alaska, and streets and avenues are still new and confusing to me...the days I end up getting stuck in little mode out in public though are probably my least favorite / most embarrassing days lol. Glad I have an ability to laugh at myself; I'd be totally screwed if I couldn't lol. 🤭
    Last edited by The United States of Nora; 01-05-2022 at 03:04 PM.

Yeah, humor's a good thing.

I had a troublesome alter. When I found out what he was doing, I intentionally split off another to keep an eye on him. That took care of the issue.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Welcome to WSF, "neighbor" (I'm in MT as well).
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Archbishop Helder Câmara

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers which can't be questioned". - Richard Feynman

See, tolja…..

Alan