Thread: How to Make a Survival Kit: A Complete Checklist (Never Go Cheap!)

Post How to Make a Survival Kit: A Complete Checklist (Never Go Cheap!)

A survival kit ought to be viewed as compulsory gear for any outside aficionado. No one can really tell when something will turn out badly, putting your very life will be in harm's way. Yet, in the event that you have a thoroughly thought out survival kit with you, your chances of survival will improve incredibly. Be that as it may, it is essential to comprehend those various individuals will require various kinds of gear in their survival kit, and you should alter your pack to suit your particular necessities and the conditions you'll probably confront. This implies you'll presumably need to try not to buy a pre-gathered pack, and on second thought set up your own. Underneath, we'll clarify probably the main things to pack in an survival kit, just as the things you'll need to think about when gathering your things. WHILE EATING A SPAM SAMMICH.
    Last edited by Rick; 12-25-2021 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Removed Links.

Well, there is a lot to process here. First of all, head over to the introductions and say hi and give a bit of a background on yourself.

2nd, in your post, there isn't anything I disagree with. In the link, it seems that might be construed as spam with links to buy everything you listed. Spam gets banned around here.... be careful.

3rd, a lot of the stuff listed I would never take as a survival item. Pliers and Dutch ovens will never be in my pack. Even multi tools won't be in my hiking pack. In the woods I don't come across things that require pliers, screwdrivers, and files. Most of what I carry works in my planned and unplanned situations. My BIC and matches start a fire regardless if im injured or lost or not. Same with my backpack tarp, keeps rain off and blocks wind regardless. So having "survival" gear is kinda moot. The only thing I add for emergencies is a firearm, some first aid, and extra batteries. Everything else is already covered in my planned activities regardless.
    ”There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.” ~Johnny Rotten

I'm going to wait until after he/she/it's banned to comment....

Alan

It appears they have spam in Iraq as well.

Survival in Iraq is a long standing tradition! Given their seemingly predisposition to killing themselves and their fellow Iraqis, not to mention enlisting the aid of other countries, notably Iran, to helping with the carnage, they might be really adept at survival! But SPAM? They seem to have taken it to the next level.

Alan

Default Survival with a Baby

Survival becomes more difficult when you have a baby with you. I remember the emergency camping in the jungle with my wife and son. Thanks to that Dock which I got from Spam-A-Lot which helped us a lot to save our kid from poisonous insects and other harmful things. Without that dock, we would not able to take care of our baby easily on that horrible night.
    Last edited by Rick; 01-27-2022 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Removed Link

hahaha, rest easy spammers

Another Ukrainian troll ridin' the troll train from his mother's basement.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

That one was patient. Waited seven years to post.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel