Thread: immune system

Default immune system

heard the shot is killing our immune system and people are dying from the common cold

It didn't kill mine...in fact, the opposite. It flared it up. Where'd you see that?
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

hate to say it but this has become a sticky subject. i have heard otherwise as well that not everyone experiences the same results
    coyotes listen to them, like children of the night what music they make.

Oh, it has been a sticky subject since the beginning. Why vaccines have such political loading...uh, no wait, I do know.

Let's say a virus appeared against which humans had no immunity but that a vaccine was created that would stop it in it's tracks. We'd all die.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

The shot has the opposite effect on the immune system, that's the point of vaccines.😂
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Archbishop Helder Cāmara

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers which can't be questioned". - Richard Feynman