Thread: 80%'s

Default 80%'s

C'mon. You think "they" don't know already? I'm so transparent it's sinful.

Who builds just for fun?

I didn't use it just for fun. I did it to have a pistol and rifle that nobody knows about. Thus, i could bury them (no prints, at night, not on my property) with no concern that if found, it could cause me legal problems. it's nobody's gd biz what I have, least of all govt

Well, they know about 'em now.

Quote Originally Posted by drane View Post
    I didn't use it just for fun. I did it to have a pistol and rifle that nobody knows about. Thus, i could bury them (no prints, at night, not on my property) with no concern that if found, it could cause me legal problems. it's nobody's gd biz what I have, least of all govt
    Yeah, so posting it on a forum will surely keep them from finding out.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

So for those that have an opinion, will our current builds get grandfathered in? Or will this be another step towards a gun grab?

The only thing I see as a threat is forcing Level III dealers to retain records of transactions forever. If they go out of business they have to transfer those records to ATF. To me, that is worrisome.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

That has been true at all levels of dealership since the 1968 GCA was passed.

I worked for one dealer that had a warehouse full of the old yellow forms in file boxes. 30 years of pre-computer sale records completely intact.

I worked for another that kept the purchase forms in the shop basement where they were flooded each spring.

We should have more concern over the computerized records of the state purchase approval agencies, and the book keeping records of the big dealers. I know that I have purchased from several dealers with such good records that I can pull up my purchases from a decade ago and retrieve the complete specs, date of sale, and serial numbers.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

I agree. Do we have no gun registry or not. Make up your dang mind ATF. This new "gun control" is nothing but pandering to the anti-gun people.
    And if they stopped gun sales completely, there would still be a butt load of guns in the hands of law abiding folks.
    Wanna stop gun violence?
    Build more prisons.
    Give them a couple of green bologna sandwiches a day. And cold showers.

Stop guns for those illegally purchased and used for nefarious purposes; wait, that would take enforcing laws. Gun registry? What do you think ATF does with the "background check" info?
    When Wealth is Lost, Nothing is Lost;
    When Health is Lost, Something is Lost;
    When Character is Lost, ALL IS LOST!!!!!!!

Colonel Charles Hyatt circa 1880

LOL, probably sell it to Amazon.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfVanZandt View Post
    LOL, probably sell it to Amazon.
    Nah. But your car warranty.....................
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel