Thread: Opening Weekend.

Default Opening Weekend.

Cold front blowing in now with some rain. It'll be in the mid 40s all this weekend. I wish I felt like camping... but I don't. I may run out and kick around for a little bit. If the boys get something I may beg a backstrap off of them...

Man, when the boys were home, we'd have been gearing up for a month and ready to bust out of town when the bell rang. Now days it's kinda blasé. I've got a knife that Crash made for me three or four or five years ago that I haven't bloodied. I haven't even cut myself with it. I'm just not mad at them any more.

Maybe this year...

Alan

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

I know the feeling Allan. I have not gone out looking for one in several years.

The last one I killed I shot with a bow off the back porch. I won't be doing that this year due to a torn rotator cuff. I could not pull an arrow if my life depended on it.

They come up the creek along the fence line and I just watch them and count to see how they are doing.

If beef does not go down in price soon I might just drop another one from the back porch using something that does not hurt my shoulders.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

I might shoot a yearling and/or a 75# pig if the opportunity presents itself, but likely only in self defense...

Alan

I think this week-end is opening week-end for Eternals. I'll likely miss it. I haven't been to the Cinema since I thrashed that cell phone user with my double buttered popcorn box then pelleted him with some Milk Duds. I'm not certain how long being banned is supposed to last. I might give them a call and ask...on my cell phone.

I think it was about 40 years ago that I last entered a movie theater. If I make it 40 more, maybe then I'll go....

Alan

Last movie I went to was Hunt for Red October in 90-91. The guy that played the red headed sonar tech on the American sub was a neighbor growing up.
    A man full of grits is a man full of peace.