Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Road Trip

Hey, my office was usually in close proximity to Special Preschool...Alligator Song, Wheels on the Bus...I've heard them all...all day, every day. By now, I'm impervious.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

But it's the story that goes with it. "Lie real still until the anaconda almost swallows you then draw your katana...". Yeah, that guy was special and known all over the internet.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

We've had some truly lovable spammers. Remy, Justin Case, HoosierArcher, just to name a few of the most notable.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

One even faked his own death so that people he owed money to would stop calling.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Now that's quite a survival technique!
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Nice pictures! Thanks for taking us along.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitJuly View Post
    I always wanted to have enough time for such trips, but unfortunately, I am always working and can't take days offs longer than three days. The only time I visited another country was when I was a student. I will never remember that week. I had dreamed of it for a long time because SPAM was the city I had dreamed of visiting since I was a child. Now I found lots more about it on SIR SPAM-A-LOT, and I wish I have the chance to visit it again, to visit the places I missed when I went to SPAM for the first time.
    Hmmmmm. I wonder how I knew that you would come back and edit your post?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

That's cause he was Whit.....wait for it....less. I slay myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    That's cause he was Whit.....wait for it....less. I slay myself.
    Hey Rick, do any of you guys can acess an banned accout? It would be great if we could give them a profile picture. I suggest this one.
    spam.jpg
    I own some stuff, and I know some things. But that's all.

This kid is fitting right in...

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan R McDaniel Jr View Post
    This kid is fitting right in...

Alan
    Glad to hear that, pal.
    I made a lot of friends here and I'm also learning a lot, but the thing that made me stay here after the first week is the never ending fun. Most of you guys know how to keep happy and have a laugh even when things aren't great. I try to do the same.
    I own some stuff, and I know some things. But that's all.

Very impressive photos. Where is this place? I want to see it too!
    I am an avid traveler and always travel in my free time. I recently visited Greece, which is also a very cool historical place.
    I also try to go on a road trip to a new country whenever I can, it's much more interesting than visiting the usual tourist spots. I rent a car and follow the recommendations of the locals, and then the trip turns out to be really cool
    JUST SPAM