Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Some Pocket Money?

Only $300? I don't think they know my rates!
    ”There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.” ~Johnny Rotten

You can sell your plasma for $80 per week. It's 2 sessions, 2 hour a piece, most of it spent waiting in line. The time with a needle in your arm is less than 1 hour. College loans can give you 12k per year, with the 6k pell grants covering your tuition and fees. Shop around on line for a college whose tuition and fees ARE so covered. As long as you're in college at least half time, only half of your full time loans are acruing interest. If you only borrow half time money, 3k per semester, there's no 7% interest as long as you stay in college. Repayment on 12k can be as low as $50 per month. Since inflation is 15% and going higher, quickly, college loans are mostly free money, so get some. Do NOT drop or fail to attend classes before at least 2/3rds of the semester is past, or you'll owe the college at 18%, not the Dept of Ed at 7%, and the college will not accept monthly payments, either. They will block your attendance at any other college and give you no more financial aid until you pay up. The DOE will take your loans out of your tax refund if you dont work out some sort of repayment plan. as long as you're in college, payment is automatically deferred and you can stall off repayment for many many years. they WILL work with you. I had 90K of college loans and my monthly payment was $170, so it's very cheap. There's no reason for you to not be prepped for shtf.

I don't know what pocket money is. I was taught since childhood that I had to earn money on my own. And it really affected me in my adult life. And that's why I went into business very early on in California. Unfortunately, I had very little information at the time. But now because of the information even you can start an llc in california. And do your own business. If you work now, you will have a confident view of your future.

Quote Originally Posted by marina99 View Post
    I don't know what pocket money is. I was taught since childhood that I had to earn money on my own. And it really affected me in my adult life. And that's why I went into business very early on in California. Unfortunately, I had very little information at the time. But now because of the information even you can start an llc in california. And do your own business. If you work now, you will have a confident view of your future.
    What? Just vacationing in Ukraine? Look out your window.....you might want to keep that spam you are getting ready to spread for yourself. Might need a good meal soon.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel