Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Some Pocket Money?

Default Need Some Pocket Money?

San Francisco is launching a pilot program in October to pay people $300 a month not shoot people. Yep, be good, don't shoot anyone and you get $300 a month. I'm thinking about applying. I haven't shot anyone in...or, heck...well, let's call it a long time. I could use $300 smackers a month.

https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/a-lo...e-300-a-month/

You gotta wonder where these brainstorms come from. I just hope they don't get shot handing out the money.

City Goof Ball: "Here's your money."
    Shooter: "Wow, thanks. Now, give me you watch, you cell phone and your car keys."
    City Goof Ball: "Oh, sure thing. Muggings won't disqualify you." (smile)

Is a cost of living raise built in to the program? I mean with inflation and all, not using up ammo will cost more in the coming years... Logic is logic, right?

Alan

And is there a sliding scale for renumeration depending on the potential victims because as we know......some animals are created more equal than others.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Wow, do they pay retroactively?! There are so many people I haven't shot!
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Now that right there is funny....I don't care who you are.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I called and talked to them about joining the program. They said I wasn't high risk just high maintenance and that didn't qualify. I told them I was able to get my Covid shot early because I was old and considered high risk. That confused them something awful because they started arguing amongst themselves about the definition of "high risk". They finally said they would have to call me back. I'll let you know what they say.

They can't figger out whether I can get my second shot. Assholes. I got my first in Waynesville NC. I got it in Publix so i'd be in the system. I'm now in FL. No dice. I'm pissed. FU. I'll take my chances *****es.

You should have your card. Take it in and show them. Or contact the CDC and ask for a copy of your card. Either way.

Yeah I got the card. The poor kid behind the counter had no clue. I really get scared he's filling my scrips. I'll get over it. I gotta step away when my bipolar symptoms pop up. Most people like me are dead or in prison.

Just go get your first shot again, then you can get another first shot. They're handing them out at CVC like a Nancy Pelosi Pork Project. I don't even go buy the Pharmacy in Target any more because they are trying to run me down to jab me.

Alan

LMAO! I waited a year and a half before I decided to get jabbed. Maybe I'm wrong. But I know I have the antibodies from contact with infected. What's a little more? I'd really like to drop my drawers and make them shoot me in the butt. Is that perverted?

The butt is okay. Just don't turn around. That would be perverted.

I already know I'm NEVER getting a shot THERE!!!

Alan

I just got another antibodies test yesterday. I'll know Monday. I'm pretty sure I've got plenty still. As long as my immune system is doing it's job I don't see any reason for me to get the government to do it....

Alan

First farmers, now gang bangers! Soon nobody will be working.
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Archbishop Helder Cāmara

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers which can't be questioned". - Richard Feynman

I'm pretty sure farmers work. I eat pretty good.

I should get a couple checks- one for not shooting anyone and one for all the soybeans I didn't plant!
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Archbishop Helder Cāmara

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers which can't be questioned". - Richard Feynman

Yea. LOL. I've got an outlaw third cousin twice removed kinda thing that has about 20 acres of scrub he's been paid the last 20 years or so not to plant. Mind you, he's not a farmer. He just signs up. I'm pretty sure he and the agent have something cooked up. It might be where the agent hunts, I don't know how he does it. He just keeps bragging about getting paid.

Right now the only pay I'm getting is work comp! Got hurt at work in March and still haven't been cleared to go back. I'm going stir crazy! Besides my shoulder being wrecked it's been super hot and the smoke is so bad a guy can hardly leave the house. It's been a lost summer.

Ouch. I hope that shoulder is gooder sooner.