Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Gave Their All

I don't hate the man. I hate what he's doing to the country. I don't understand how people cannot look at the numbers posted by Trump and not want that for the country. They cannot make the distinction between the man and his performance. If Biden were turning in the numbers Trump did I would say, "Great!" Sadly, he isn't. He's doing the opposite of what Trump did and it shows. The Afghan refugees are being resettled in "Welcoming Communities", which just happen to be swing districts as are illegal aliens that are crossing our southern border. You're looking at Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and others where the Dems are trying to change the demographics to Democrat. They are hoping those refugees will vote Democrat and they are probably right. That's why they make no apology for what they are doing because they are banking there will be no impact in the 2022 and 2024 elections. Time will tell. This is planned. This is a very reasoned, thought out, well executed plan to turn the country Democrat and they are succeeding.

We've done such a great job of vetting these folks. Child brides anyone?

https://www.stripes.com/theaters/us/...g-2767246.html

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Amazing how skillfully this tread was turned from a memorial for 13 service members murdered at the hands of Joe Biden, who fidgeted and watched his clock during the memorial service, into a profession of dedication and worship of the liberal cause.

Added to that is the inference of the superiority of the liberal leadership and the insinuation that if one does not agree they have a weak mind and have been manipulated. There is an underlying theme of concealing hate for conservatives with pity, for the lack of intelligence that keeps them from understanding.

If Biden is not stupid then he is doing these things purposely. That means this "genius" of long standing and great experience has committed mass murder. Murder is evil last I heard. Is it still OK to hate evil?

Stupid or evil? Sorry but those are the choices.

Hate is a strong word to the liberal. You can't hate, it is not allowed! Hate makes one a bad person"? Unless it is the hate toward a conservative, That's OK. It is OK to hate Regan, hate Bush (both of them), hate Trump, but no one is allowed hate Biden or speak in opposition to him.

This is the suspension of reality that dedicated Americans fear and dread. The moral decay that Crash referred too. The confusion of evil for good and good for evil. It is a political cause that breeds lack of reason just like the extremist Muslims hold too.

The next step, and the one that will cost us the most, is the elimination of the voting opposition through fraud at the poles, packing the voter rolls with purchased loyalty, or eliminating the opposition vote by persecuting the opposition party. They absolutely must have a one party system to put the complete agenda in place.

What they will call that I do not know but the official definition was given by Marx, their long worshiped leader and guide, almost 200 years ago. He called it the Dictatorship of the Proletariat.

One party rule with all opposition eliminated or suppressed.

And BTW, they must have constant and continuing terrorist attacks to justify the controls that will be needed to accomplish their agenda.

That is why they left all the equipment.
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 09-04-2021 at 12:19 PM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

I'd say "evil".

Kyrat, I've seen exactly one post on this thread that even looks a little like it's promoting a "liberal agenda". What the heck is your problem?
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Bull****. I hate Biden. I hate what he is. Evil bastard. Black eyed demon. Clear enough?

So, we agree. What are you going on about?
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

I knew each of those young soldiers.. not personally, but I saw them over the years. They'd come in the office as starry eyed seniors and say with great conviction that they had joined the military. I'd congratulate them and then they'd be gone. Some of them would come back after basic training, lean, fit and squared away like they never were in high school. They'd talk their deployments and what their jobs would be and then they'd be gone again. Fewer of them would come back years later and most often that sparkle in their eyes would be gone and there would be something else in there. Something that neither they nor I wanted to know about.

Each of those young soldiers in those 13 coffins and the thousands more like them that have come home that way, thought they were going to do important things. Service to their country. Many of them did exactly that. Many of them, regardless of what their hopes and dreams were, were sacrificed by their superiors for reasons that had nothing to do with honor or service to their country. That should not be. Our most precious resource is our youth who choose to serve their country. It should not be squandered.

This inept, moral and ethically deficient con man shake-down artist currently occupying the presidency, who has grown fat off the government teat for the past fifty years is in no way qualified to lead men, certainly not order them to their deaths.

I with Maxx on this one. I Hate Joe Biden. He is the embodiment of all that is Evil and Terrible in this country today. He is a leech on the American Taxpayer, a liar and a user.

Alan

Just so we are clear. When I say I don't hate Biden, it has nothing to do with Biden. I don't hate anyone. Love the sinner not the sin. I abhor what he has done and to date everything he has done has been wrong. Everything. We are being led away from God, Democracy, the Constitution, and Common Sense.

You are a better man than I, Rick.

I understand, I can follow your philosophy for most of humanity, but Joe Biden is out for Joe Biden and always has been. He's a fraud in every ounce of his being. He certainly has done NOTHING to warrant his current position. He didn't earn it, he was placed there and he knows it and everyone else does also. That in itself is no reason to hate him. The reason I hate him is because 1. He hates me and all I stand for because it is in direct contrast to his goals of self-serving narcissism. 2. He hates the United States of America. We The People were a tool to get him what he wants. Power. Since he is inept, he cannot build his own. He has to destroy something good to make his weakness look strong. In that process, of destroying every good thing that was done in the last 4 years, he succeeded in destroying the lives of 13 young soldiers (and more) to make himself look good. He only had to stand and look somber for an hour or so while what was left of their young bodies were brought home, but he had someplace else to be. He didn't, doesn't and never will give a rat's *** about anyone but himself. And you know that's fine. Be as selfish and self centered as a person wants to be. But DON'T be the President of the US. It is supposed to be a thankless, self sacrificing job of service to this country. The liberal, leftist DemocRats want it to be their kingdom.

I hate him for that.

Alan

I also agree with you, Rick. But it's probably for different reasons, as soon as we let hatred in, we're not in control any more. I don't like outside influences controlling me. Since this is a survival forum... it's bad survival ethic

Biden was one of the primary senators pushing for Desert Storm and when /he/ signed the order to bring our soldiers back home, he waved off the first part and took credit for the return. He's done it over and over.