Thread: Hello!

Fox Lover

Default Hello!

I am very new here and since you all like introductions and I do, too, I decided to introduce myself.

I am quite young (19 years old), so I have not had tons of outdoor experience and have yet to do a trip into the woods with my friend that lasts longer than a month.

I live in Wisconsin in the United States

I currently work food service in the kitchen, but I was very briefly in the military. So brief I barely count it, I went through basic training only in the US Army before getting a medical discharge, so all I have is some military training, and nothing else. It's honestly not that impressive for that reason.

Anyway, I enjoy archery (I use a 50 lbs recurve bow), biking, chatting with others, and playing video games (yes, I am pretty boring). I am also very into taxidermy and whatever else to do with furs, I do not hunt so I often buy pelts for my very simple projects and decorating.

I appreciate those who took some brief time to read this and if you'd like to talk or get to know me more, feel free to shoot me a message

Welcome home.

Hello and welcome.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Fox Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Welcome home.
    Happy to be here