Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Building a .308 from Bare Bones?

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

I can't wear them too long or I'll get sheet faced.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    The difference is the last administration turned in the best numbers of almost any administration. You might not like the man but you have to respect the results. Those can't be argued with and I'm off track from the .308 build. Sorry.
    That's a laughable assertion but I agree that it's irrelevant to the rifle. Just pointing out that the 'chicken littles' have been predicting the end since the beginning.
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a communist." Archbishop Helder Cāmara

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers which can't be questioned". - Richard Feynman

Tool & Die Maker

Email sent to my representatives

Honorable Representatives and Senators:

From Wikipedia: "Advocates say that ghost guns are rarely used in crime despite widespread ownership.[19] Gun rights advocates and law enforcement assert that due to the cost and effort required to make ghost guns, criminals prefer to steal the guns used in crimes, a fact borne out by DOJ statistics."

​Most Ghost guns cannot be built in 30 minutes like Biden says. 5 hours is a more realistic estimate and that's for a person that has the tools, equipment and expertise.

Let's not support President Biden on his ghost gun Ban and his other lies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_...J%20statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I learned last night that it only takes 30 minutes to assemble a ghost gun. My skills must be really lacking.
    LOL. It takes me half an hour to find those little springs that fly across the room on every build.

If it's a laughable assertion why didn't any economist, watchdog group or media outlet challenge them? Employment numbers can't be faked. GDP can't be faked. It's all there for anyone to challenge.

Maybe he's a medium assembler.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Tool & Die Maker

Either they don't know the facts or Biden told a lie. The politicians that I know don't know nearly as much as they think they do about guns. It's a case of the blind leading the blind. This is why we need to write them because they don't know. I hope when the pandemic gets over the politicians hold public meetings that I'll attend