Thread: Introducing Myself...

Default Introducing Myself...

Greetings Everyone!

I'm new here and though I would introduce myself.

I'm Rainie Dae, an herbalist and off-gridder-in-training along with my husband.

We've been studying and experimenting at our Wisconsin suburban home for the past 5 years. Tomorrow we're moving to Tennessee where we will live in a rental until we find our land. That what brought me to this wonderful and very informative forum, I decided to join Connecting with like minds is very important to me as we don't know any off gridders personally.

I'm hoping to connect with like minds, learn a few things and share what I know.

Don't be shy, say hello!!!

Rainie Dae

Welcome from Southern Indiana, This is a pretty good group, despite a couple of old farts and grouches. But they're harmless..... well at LEAST they haven't been known to bite. YET!
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Hello and welcome.

I have moved your thread to the Introduction section.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Welcome from SW Montana!

Welcome home.

Be careful with that "Like Minds" thing. I gets a little disturbing in here every now and then....

Alan

Hi.

I'm afraid my off-grid days are done. It would take an apocalypse to shake the folks I live with out of suburbia.

That said, herbalism and Tennessee are cool.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.