Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wet Clothes/Hypothermia Situation

Quote Originally Posted by Aklogcabin View Post
    Been trying to post so this is a test. Hello b t w
    Good to see ya posting.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Most times I write something it says it cannot find server

Looks like you found it. Sometimes, if you are writing a longer post or just take a long time to write it the server will time out. I can't remember how long that is --- maybe 10 minutes. There are a couple of tricks I use for longer posts. One is to type it in a Word (or other word processing) document and then copy and paste it to the forum. Another is if I am getting long winded to hit the "Go Advanced" button just below the Quick Reply screen. From there you can view your post which sort of refreshes the screen.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Iíll try . Keep your clothes on. Well I do anyhow. Getting lost and wet is not uncommon for me.

Write one sentence at a time. I can work around anything. Lots of cold , ice snow here. Just right.

Yes a fire helps. Best thing he can do is start walking jack. Youíll get somewhere. Donít break into someoneís cabin. You will get hurt.

This kind of stuff happens to me a lot. You get used to it. Just donít panic.

When folks are worried about shelter I find the biggest spruce tree I can and crawl under it. Heck if I was concerned Iíd light thr tree on fire.

Canít do fire , start walking. Canít walk, better get your head straight.

BTW flying out to our cabin or just a gravel bar on a river watching the plane leave. No more connection to people. Is the greatest feeling in the world.

Well one of the greatest. My squeeze is the best feeling ! This guy should just go out n get wet. Tis the season. Go stick your hands in the nearest creek. Or better yet fall through the ice. Sting city.

I like to carry a sleeping bag with survival gear in it. If youíre going down in a wet grab the bag n go. Get undressed then and climb in. Then try starting fire. Iím picking up some small road flares for emergency.

I got new lenses put in my eyes recently n canít do much. Hanging with my 4 year old grandson. He has a 120 cc snogo. Arctic cat youth.

Merry Christmas all . Remember take one make one ! Stay safe