Thread: My name is Mark, and I want to leave society and somehow live off the grid or land.

Default My name is Mark, and I want to leave society and somehow live off the grid or land.

Hello! My name is Mark, and I am from Canada. I am getting pretty fed up with modern society. Computers, technology, facial recognition technology, Automated Licence Plate Recognition, government surveillance; I hate modern society.

You are always tracked. I currently work in construction, and all I do is go to work and work very long hours, come home and drink or relax, then have a weekend to do something, then the cycle repeats: Mindless working, then a short break, then working again. Working for a number that people refer to as "money." All I do is work for a number that I spend at a grocery store or retail outlets. I am just getting sick and tired of this society, and I want to leave it and go live off the grid or land with some people.

The reason I joined this forum is to hopefully find people who live in Canada who have the same desire as me: Get up and just walk the Earth, like how human beings were MEANT to live. Instead of the same endless cycle rat race that we are so accustomed and brainwashed to following. If you live in Canada and are interested in living off the radar with me, hit me up. I have a motor vehicle I can drive province-to-province to pick you up, meet you, etc. Obviously I am going to be selling my motor vehicle once I leave society. I'll just withdraw all my money from the bank as cash, and carry that with me in case we ever want to re-enter society for a bit of time or something.

We could go on endless adventures and have lots of fun being out of the rat race that modern society is. No wonder why people get depressed and kill themselves.

I am dead serious about this; if you are also dead serious and live in Canada (or want to move to Canada), send me a message and I'll give you my phone number.

Looks like your adventures have alreadty begun. How is life in New Zealand? Any more fufulling than Canada?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Oh, what the heck. It's all under the Queen, right? Canada, New Zealand, Australia. Shoot, it's only this far |................................................. ...........................| on the map. Dead Serious Mark our Mate, we call him.

Well, I’m in! I’ve been waiting all my life for a stranger to come pick me up and go off the grid! But I want to go off the grid in some place like the Bahamas where the fishing’s good. Oh yeah, and totally off the grid bikini clad females! But I gotta be back before supper. #1 wife is cooking a roast. I like roast.

Alan

#1 wife is probably NOT gonna go along with the bikini clad female part. Now, that's just a guess on my part. I don't claim to be an expert of any sort but judging from mine, when I had her, yeah, that part ain't gonna fly. In fact, just thinking about it would garner all sorts of pain. See? It clouded up with me just typing that.

Oh well, I’m not going then. Is too late in the day she bailed on the roast. Told me I had to grill pork chops instead. I like pork chops.

Somebody’s gotta always rain on a perfectly good off the grid fantasy....

Alan

Just trying to save that good cast iron from getting all dented up.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Looks like your adventures have alreadty begun. How is life in New Zealand? Any more fufulling than Canada?
    It's funny how you ignorantly judge where someone lives by the IP address they use.

Yeah, well, funny how that works. G'day mate.