Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's the best kind of Snake Meat you've eaten?

gator tail and crawfish et tu fe over hot corn bread is mighty fine eating so were the bear and buffalo steaks i put on the company tab. ostrich is ok ljust dont plan on deep frying the whole thing havent had emu yet and that alpaca was as close to the grill as it gets to not have made it
    goats okay taste like german shepherd

i lived in Bush La (not joking) while i worked on a gaylord paper mill.
    me and the roomies would stop on the way home and get some goat bbq from a little family joint. they had a good business till the local sheriff rolls up too early one morning and catches em with a german shepherd strung up.
    so goat... taste like german shepherd
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect. Steven Wright (1955 - )

He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which. Douglas Adams

We had a deal like that back home. In the 80's I guess. Chinese restaurant starts up, cats start missing. Wasn't open long.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

When I was living in Hawaii there were certain neighborhoods where you would not see a dog - ever. Outside those neighborhoods - people that had multiple dogs were referred to as ranchers.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Amazing societal views on food, huh? All that beef walking around India.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

Ist off the best kinda snake is the one that doesn't bite you, even non-posionous snake bites hurt. 2nd the best kinda snake is the one on my plate, snake is great food and really good for ya. Although I have only had rattle snake and black snake.
    And Rick don't eat that cow it could be your great great grand papy
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    We had a deal like that back home. In the 80's I guess. Chinese restaurant starts up, cats start missing. Wasn't open long.
    Rick those cat ribs were pretty tasty!!!
    "A person is not finished when they are defeated.
    A person is finished when they quit."