Thread: Randall Made Knifes

Blog Entries

Default Randall Made Knifes

They do have a long waiting list and make a heck of a good knife.

https://www.randallknives.com/
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.

I have several. They are good knives, but not, in my humble opinion, really not worth the price or the wait.

Great knives, a lot of what you're buying is printed on the blade.

Alan

Blog Entries

I understand completely as my brother had gotten me one after she returned from his military service. Back in the 1960s, it cost 65.dollars and some years back we gave it to his SON as the only one carrying our name. today the Combat survival knife is about 450.00 dollars. Funny as I never thought of myself as a collector and someone had posted something on case knife and KA-Bar which I had in the Young Marines from the old Army-Navy stores. All in all about 15-case knives, one in my pocket now dark brown case no#15 on one of the three blades, Another I used a lot when riding to pull stuff out of my Horses hoofs. They do keep a nice edge. But never gave any thought about the number or having them for different reasons. TRUST me I'm no knife expert, I just use a wide blade for pig skinning. I call my little case knife my RED NECK American Express Knife as an old friend I run into from time to time with CSX railroad and I always ask him if he has his case American Express haha do you have yourS?
    Last edited by DogMan635; 07-19-2020 at 09:51 PM.
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.