Thread: New Here

Thumbs up New Here

hey there everyone. i'm also new to the forum. looking forward to share experiences and opinions and maybe make new friends. at least on the internet. always been attracted by survival in wild. that's why i'm here
    what is your basic equipment other than the spam I came back and posted because I thought I could get away with it.
    Last edited by crashdive123; 11-10-2020 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Idiot Spammer

Hello and welcome. As you can see, I moved your post to it's own thread. As to your question......water, first aid kit, several sharp things, firearm, fire starting stuff, water filter, signaling things, sun screen, bug spray, compass, phone, cordage, head lamp. This is what I carry for day hikes (I'm sure I'm leaving a few things out.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Welcome home.

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Wilderness forum, please take your time and review the site as there are many things you cannot see just looking in as a GUEST. First, I would like to direct you to the 21- questions, Survival Quiz. Clicking this link will take you to the bottom of this forum where you can take the quiz.

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/quiz/quiz.php

Next read the survival guide on the areas that may be weak, then read and review the complete Survival GUIDE. Lots of good and helpful informative members to help you with any questions. When asking a question try and be a complete and detailed as you can. This helps us all help you and helps members up-to date with skills and training.

Welcome to the forum as you will also find equipment and information for your next outdoor outing. So rather than just asking what you need for one-night camping. Like, say a TENT? Think, where will it be used? winter, summer, Hiking, numbers that will be sleeping, with lots of detail an inside screen netting, Open, one door window? Lots of details please" So welcome to the forum. Now if you would report to your PROFILE and give us some information about yourself. If you are not seeing mail from this forum CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER and TRASH BEN.

Again, welcome look forward to learning more from you. DOGMAN 635
    Last edited by DogMan635; 07-17-2020 at 09:14 PM.
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.