Thread: hunting in yukon

Blog Entries

Default hunting in yukon

Staring with BEARS, Bisin, Wolf and many others with meg. Showing beat hunt times and shot placements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptS3xrDKndY
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.

I'm going to have to have one of those digital 20 something bodies then I can kill anything with my bare hands. Better still, my katana. Get ready for it ....... Green anaconda. That's for Hunter. I know there is thunder in heaven over that.

Blog Entries

Funny, Rick, but you may want to do some reviews of the word, both old and new. Understand we are the caretakers and stwards of all given unto us. I had posted it as it did not show the blood and real anamels falling to the ground. But it was an overview for anyone thinking of hunting in the Yukon for big game. This cartoon shows shot placement, Where there location may likly be found as well as times of day and so much more. Don't to inform and enlighen without the shocking effent of realizem. Oh and us Hunters are still waiting for the million dollar anamal rights lovers to keep forect clearned, healthty and lot more unseen talk no action activest who talk and don't give a cent. Sorry went a little left there with my outspoken side. Please would like to know when ranchers get paid for there BEEF and not the HALF size cows NAFTA wants you to eat. Fun for anyone interested in knowing what just off the Highways they can't see because of the trees. lol
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.