Thread: Safety information while in PUBLIC SPACES

Blog Entries

Default Safety information while in PUBLIC SPACES

What if something were to happen while in a PUBLIC SPACE. Some helpful safety tips and information you should know.

https://www.ready.gov/public-spaces
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.

The whole website is pretty cool. Heh, they even have a section on Space Weather. I've never seen that before, but the day after watching Deep Impact...
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WolfVanZandt View Post
    The whole website is pretty cool. Heh, they even have a section on Space Weather. I've never seen that before, but the day after watching Deep Impact...

YES, it has and thanks for your reply. I have been a longtime reader and found this about 10-years back in time. Has always delivered some real informative information. for amatures like myself and you will note a lot of doctors & Military in the area readers. Lots of great wide range safety information. But thanks for noticing and your feedback here. I would not want the group here think i'm a TROLLER haha Thank You WolfVanZandt.
    Last edited by DogMan635; 07-17-2020 at 09:16 AM.
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.