+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Activation email. Not received one yet.

Default Activation email. Not received one yet.

Hi,

I just registered here last week. Was just wondering if it is possible to help me with activating my account. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

You might check you spam folder and see if the email is there. We are currently experiencing a problem being able to adjust user status. If your registration email is not in your spam folder then we can't help you at the moment. I'm sorry. I wish I had better news.

Blog Entries

Welcome, did you find the problem in spam? meaning some emails have SPAM and some go into trash bin, please responed so we know you crossed the entry river rapids and now in the forum?
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.

+ Reply to Thread