Thread: Ways to fight cornia virus

Blog Entries

Default Ways to fight cornia virus

To fight anything you must first know your enemy. Learn what is wrong and how to protect yourself first, if you can. What is the problem? SECURE the problem, so that others do not walk into the infection zone or problem. Where is it coming from? Secure, isolate the problem to protect others. This can be done by hanging up signage QUARANTINE ZONE and hang up signage. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

During this VIRUS a lot of this was done, by others quickly which slowed the spread. Even if you know your infected stay in the fight and never give up protecting others as long as you have the ability to do so. But don't make yourself a SPREADER. This is hard, in this VIRUS as you don't know if your infected or know SO you ISOLATE YOUR SELF FROM ALL OTHERS.

THE ABOVE IS VERY BASIC and we should all know this without having to read this in a book. Stay informed and with this new VIRUS it's all about staying WELL informed. This VIRUS is slow at showing it face as long as 14-days.

This link with let you see each STATE, you can in some States view by zip codes. This VIRUS is slow and deadly, everyone is at risk. Wearing face mask as we know the flu bug is 1.003 in size this virus is as small as .0004 so very small bug. outside in sunlight life is short 3-mins or less. A tabletop or surface maybe two hours. So stay safe, wear masks, as doing so may save you and others. Wear gloves when at GAS PUMPS, opening doors. I use my keys on a 6-inch paracord to loop around a door handle to open or rap over my hand to push open the door. I keep ALCOHOL hand sanitizers in my car to clean hands.

STAY SAFE AND PROTECT YOURSELF, NOT doing so may infect someone who may infect someone you know and love. BE SMART and learn a new way to adapt yourself to this change. TEACH your children to wash there hands and how and why they should use MADE IN AMERICA safety EQUIPMENT, I say this because I know we here in the USA have high standards. Be safe and do the right thing. Here is a link to learn more.

OPEN PAN DOWN PAGE TO USA MAP and CLICK on a STATE Note numbers CLICK on your state to learn more.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ses-in-us.html

america_strong_social_1.jpg
    Last edited by DogMan635; 07-08-2020 at 05:56 PM.
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.

Have you received any response from the technical team? I wonder what solutions they offered to you. I am also tired of these shortcomings, and I am seriously thinking about using different software if the developer does not fix this issue. What do you think? I am from Spamistan and just not all that bright.
    Last edited by crashdive123; 10-23-2020 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Idiot Spammer

I have taken a part time job testing people for Covid-19, and I can tell you that many people do not care if they have the virus, they are not going to quarantine. A couple of cases in point: Yesterday, a lady came in, she had pre-registered online after we left for our lunch break, all of us go on lunch at the same time, so the building is locked and a large sign hung on the door stating that the building will be closed from 12-12:30, but the pre-registration website will not allow any appointments until 1:00 PM.

We had one test scheduled for 1 when we left for lunch, I went over to the hospital and nuked my lunch and returned to my car to eat, a vehicle was sitting in front of the building and it obviously wasn't the patient who was pre-registered when we left and she (our patient who was already registered when we left was a male)was sitting directly in front of the door with the post stating the door was locked until 12:30.

She even gets out of her car and walks up to the door shaking the handle and setting off the door alarm. I went back inside to turn off the alarm before all of the counties LEO's showed up. She continued to sit in her vehicle until 12:30 then entered the building just as I was finishing eating my lunch. I told her we had another patient ahead of her (not a lie) and he was pulling in as we spoke. I gave each a number and sent them back to their vehicles to wait until another employee showed up, we are not supposed to test anyone without another employee there for safety sake.

When it was her turn, another employee checked her in on the Ipad, verifying her name and dater of birth, and going over the registration to make sure she had filled out everything, she had not. The other employee asked her the questions she left unanswered, including the one that asks if she had ever had a positive test, a yes answer would have prompted another question asking for the date of the last positive test. She answered no to the original question, so the check-in was completed and her label printed and I took her back to do her test.

I like to explain the test to the patient before I do it as it can be very uncomfortable and I don't need a combative patient because they weren't expecting what was going to happen. It does happen. I also talk to them while I am doing the test to try to take their mind off that uncomfortable feeling. So I asked her if she had been around anyone who had recently been diagnosed and she said yes. I asked her if she had ever had a positive test (she answered no to that earlier) and she says yes, I just had a positive rapid test this morning! So, I asked her where she worked, and she responded that she was a nurse at a local nursing home, and her employer has some of the rapid test kits, and started testing them at the beginning of their shift and now they want her to come in and get the long test.

She wasn't wearing a mask when she came in, and was on the other side of a plastic barrier that for some Ungodly reason has 2 cut outs one chin high to the patient and the other just above the counter in front of the person checking them in. And the woman was coughing while talking to the other employee, who was wearing a mask, but not an N-95.

That Nurse is a person who doesn't give a rat's behind about you or me or her elderly mother ( who came in today along with the woman's two sisters, one who is disabled) to get tested and didn't tell us they were related to the nurse from yesterday, until I casually conversed with the mother while doing her test).

The other case I mentioned above, is actually MANY cases, at a factory in the town north of us. Another patient came in who worked at that factory (that cans soup and vegetables for many top brand and store branded companies. I asked him if he had been around anyone who had tested positive, and he said, "yea, many actually. There are lots of people where I work who have tested positive, but the company won't let them take off or quarantine. I mentioned that to the other employees and they said yea, that company has been on their s---t list for a while now, because of that. And she said it's better now than it was, but it still is hot spot that continues. Because too many people do not care.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

and a year later, we are still being force fed the 'rona optics and narrative. If government has it's way, this will never go away, and the seized power will control us forever.

Well, if you know anything about viruses, there's a good chance that it /will/ never go away, like flu never went away. I've always been concerned about the political use of the epidemic, but I'm also concerned... maybe more concerned...about the amok conspiracy theories emerging from it.

I don't know anybody that has died from this virus but that is in large part because the people I associate with have more natural protection than average and they're just not that affected. On the other hand, I know of too many who have died...people in my neighborhood or friends and relatives of close acquaintances. Saying that these deaths were political would be a heinously callous disrespect, so I won't do it. Also, there are people who collect data to simply educate... websites like the Worldometer, who make the enormity of this epidemic quite clear.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.