+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No email codes

Unregistered

Default No email codes

I have been trying to register but I haven’t gotten the verification email with the codes. I have tried several times.
    My email is tonymagic1966@gmail.com and my username is Funboy1966.

Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;519803]I have been trying to register but I haven’t gotten the verification email with the codes. I have tried several times.
    My email is tonymagic1966@gmail.com and my username is Funboy1966.[/QUOTE]

Whoops wrong email posted it should be tony_magic1966@yahoo.com

You might check you spam folder and see if the email is there. We are currently experiencing a problem being able to adjust user status. If your registration email is not in your spam folder then we can't help you at the moment. I'm sorry. I wish I had better news.

Blog Entries

Welcome, to the Wilderness Forum, sure you will enjoy sharing your skills and learning from the forum as well have lots of talented folks. So again welcome, oh yes I found on the main menu "Wilderness Survival Homepage" helpful for myself. Lots to see and do, so feel free to jump in, the waters are fine.
    Last edited by DogMan635; 07-20-2020 at 01:48 PM.
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.

+ Reply to Thread