Thread: Hello from Indianapolis area

Default Hello from Indianapolis area

45/M/Indianapolis, IN area
    A small business owner
    Retired Military (USMC -6, USA -4 and National Guard -11)
    Combat Medic, Aircraft & Helicopter Mechanic, Fire Arms Instructor

Welcome home and thank you for your service.

Hello and welcome. Thanks for your service.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Hello and welcome from Evansville
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Blog Entries

Welcome Marine, not sure what you know about this wilderness forum. You may find the http://www.wilderness-Survival.net Q&As a bit in-depth and helpful towards learning or in your case a fine-tuning already known skills. The forum also has a Blog. So welcome, enjoy this forum and the folks are interesting and fun to getting to know everyone. Hope you enjoy the adventures that lay ahead, please feel free to ask any and all questions you have or provide helpful answers questions posted. We all look forward to learning and exploring the vast outdoors. WELCOME Aboard.
    Last edited by DogMan635; 07-08-2020 at 03:47 PM. Reason: typo
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.