Thread: Hello From the Wasatch Mountains

Default Hello From the Wasatch Mountains

Hi folks, bored in quarantine so I figured I'd say hi. Lurked on here before looking up some bushcraft info. I'm out of SLC, often hike in the Wasatch ranges.

Hello and welcome.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Welcome home.

Blog Entries

Funny, welcome back in the door. I had this old man who was my supervisor and a sign on his desk, that read. I'm here to help you out. Which way did you come in? Reading that took me back so much I could not stop laughing. He informed me I was the first in years that took his sign in that way. I told him I really was not interested in working out of his office but would try my best. I soon became his go-to guy and we did lunch a few times together. After a year left his office and us still once in a while would get together for lunch and when the *** past away and I learned about it. I walked outside and cried, he was a fair, good person who took the time to know his people and got more from the less performers then the best got from there best workers. A good man, who never had a bad thing to say about anyone.
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.