Thread: Hello From the Wasatch Mountains

Default Hello From the Wasatch Mountains

Hi folks, bored in quarantine so I figured I'd say hi. Lurked on here before looking up some bushcraft info. I'm out of SLC, often hike in the Wasatch ranges.

Blog Entries

Hello and welcome.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Welcome home.

Blog Entries

Funny, welcome back in the door. I had this old man who was my supervisor and a sign on his desk, that read. I'm here to help you out. Which way did you come in? Reading that took me back so much I could not stop laughing. He informed me I was the first in years that took his sign in that way. I told him I really was not interested in working out of his office but would try my best. I soon became his go-to guy and we did lunch a few times together. After a year left his office and us still once in a while would get together for lunch and when the *** past away and I learned about it. I walked outside and cried, he was a fair, good person who took the time to know his people and got more from the less performers then the best got from there best workers. A good man, who never had a bad thing to say about anyone.
    We cannot live and love and engage life in meaningful ways without sometimes ending up in the wilderness. Wilderness times are those times when we feel we are tested to our limits, and we describe those times in wilderness terms: dry, desolate, lonely, trying, difficult, agonizing. We speak of hunger, thirst, and longing in the wilderness. a spiritual territory. by Tim K. Bruster. (The word "Wilderness" is shown 164 times in the Holy Bible). Yep a real true, Bull Rider