Thread: Hi Everyone

Banned

Default Hi Everyone

Hi guys, Stan from TX here. I'm a newbie for the survival topics but looking forward to hearing your knowledge and experiences!

Are you just visiting Izmir, Turkey?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Never mind. Just for your edification, SPAM started out with shoulders, pork and ham. There was no Turkey in it.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Welcome to this Wilderness Survival Forum, lots to learn and enjoy learning as you go this group is much larger than you can see. Have you taken the Q&A at the link http://www.wilderness-survival.net and then you can learn about areas you may be weak and this forum can help to improve. You may or may not be a reader and that's okay, there is never a rush to learn everything in one day. Then return to see how much you have improved in your skills. You will find links to Military wilderness survival links, post photos create your own avatar, and signature to post with every post. So much to enjoy in this forum and I'm wondering if you are planning a hike or trip into the wilderness? Welcome to the forum.
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.