Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hypothetically speaking, of course,

That's the site that prompted this thread. Soooo many different variations. Which ones fit which 80% reciever? Are all the parts ther? I'm too much a novice in AK's to suss all that out. Hence falling back to paying the piper to one company to get that unstamped piece of metal and parts to fit it.

I found at a garage sale a m72 with barrel for 100 and two vz-58 with barrels for 50 each. I haven't found a vz-58 receiver other than one from Cold Steel solutions. I'm not sure about that receiver.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Remember this one from a few years ago

https://thechive.com/2012/12/06/appa...ing-25-photos/

* the garden variation
    Last edited by rebel; 05-07-2020 at 04:05 PM.

Rebel, that's really weird I thought I posted the same link this morning about 7 oclock.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

I am down to a single AK now, a Bulgarian SA 93. I will bring it down to our next get together. It used to be easy, gathering the stamped reliever kit parts. Less so today.

Thanks. My cup overfloweth with projects right now. An AK is in my list but other builds sit ready.