Thread: Paging Hayshaker!

Default Paging Hayshaker!

Haven't seen you around either forum in a while, Hayshaker- how have you been? I hope all is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Haven't seen you around either forum in a while, Hayshaker- how have you been? I hope all is well for you.
    I just talked to him a couple days ago. He's doing okay. kinda down with all the stuff going on. He was under the weather but doesn't have corona.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

I'm glad to hear he's okay! Thanks, oldsoldier. With everything going on I was concerned as I haven't seen him around in over a month. Tell him we've missed him if you talk to him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I'm glad to hear he's okay! Thanks, oldsoldier. With everything going on I was concerned as I haven't seen him around in over a month. Tell him we've missed him if you talk to him again.
    will do I should be talking to him in the next few days
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.