Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to be famous on social media?

Default How to be famous on social media?

It is quite a trend to upload a video clip and get fame overnight. Many platforms like Instagram, Tiktok and Youtube give you this opportunity. So, if you want to become the internet sensation, look for A HANDSOME SPAMMER LIKE ME THEN find a reliable connection and start making videos. With internet available 24/7, you can upload new videos frequently and head towards success.
    Last edited by Rick; 04-18-2020 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Removed link

A handsome spammer can help you get started making videos, which can lead to making zillions of dollars daily. Don't wait! Get started today. Just call 1-800-HAN-SOME right now!

I called, ... first the number was busy.... then a woman's voice said the number was no longer in service.... just my luck...

Alan

Sorry, Alan. You're now doomed to obscurity.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

What were you doing in that little bitty picture of a green hill and a cloud?

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by WolfVanZandt View Post
    Sorry, Alan. You're now doomed to obscurity.
    Obscurity is so much better than irrelevance though!

Alan

Heh, no worry...this forum has redoomed you to scurity.

You are well-loved. Not a thing you can do about it.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

How do they become popular on social networks? Everyone who uses social networks not only as a platform for communicating with friends but wants to get something more out of them has probably asked themselves this question.

Rick, with the Jackass Maneuver, you don't even need anyone handsome or beautiful. Just do something dumb, film it, call 911, and while you're in the hospital, have someone upload it. It'll go viral and wa la (sic), yer famous!

Jack *** maneuver? Geez. I coulda been famous a thousand times over.

I'm too old now.

Yeah, now it happens and I don't want it to.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post
    Jack *** maneuver? Geez. I coulda been famous a thousand times over.

I'm too old now.
    I had quite a few hold my beer moments in my youth.
    A man full of grits is a man full of peace.

I was lucky. I just drank hard liquor. That stuff's too expensive for me to be handing it off.

I guess my question is who the hell wants to be famous?

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Thing is that phone addicted moron has absolutely zero comprehension of how little I care about what anyone I know is having for supper, where they are, or anything remotely relating to their "feelings".
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Yer just not sociable, that's what it is.....

Alan

I'm in cyber space and I'm feeling happy. A bit smelly at the moment but happy. I'm blaming it on the dog. Wait a minute, I don't have one. Oh, well.

It's a law...you can always blame it on the dog, or if you want to be just, blame it on the cat.

I can't do that. Anyone that knows me knows I am not a cat man. You don't own cats, they own you and only my wife owned me. I would own a cat for 30 seconds and the house would be demolished. The war would be brutal and I'm not at all certain who would win. My daughter once owned a female cat that watched youtube videos on military tactics to better attack me. That cat hated me as much as I hated it. She attacked me every time I went over there biting and clawing me and would literally sneak up on me to do it. I resorted to defending myself with a couch pillow. My daughter finally got rid of the cat. I threated to toss the thing in the dryer and turn it on. If I owned a country, it would NOT have cats!