Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Air Conditioner reapir information

Default Air Conditioner reapir information

Recently I faced some problem on air conditioner. Sometimes ac would not turn on and power was gone .Then I contacted the staff here and they set me up with my own spam supply.
    Last edited by crashdive123; 03-24-2020 at 06:54 AM.

Now I'll never know how to operate my Dubaianese air conditioner..... oh well.....

Alan

Fyi. I know old folks that have never had air conditioning in their lives. In FL. Think yer tough huh?

The same problem I have faced when I was in Dubai. The city was completely new to me. There I didn't know what to do after the ac stopped working. Then I contacted the same spam supplier as the OP. Then they fixed my problem.
    Last edited by Rick; 05-27-2020 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Removed link

I think I downloaded a course on HVAC from that same place in Dubai! Now none of my ACs work!
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Well, once you do the conversation you have to spring for the generator.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Have you contacted the repair service? Just most likely, there is a problem with the contacts, and you won't be able to fix it yourself, unless of course you use spam. Spam seems to fix everything. It certainly fixed my time here.
    Last edited by crashdive123; 05-21-2021 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Idiot Spammer

Yeah, turned out my AC had damaged contacts, repair service fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by martiscore View Post
    Yeah, turned out my AC had damaged contacts, repair service fixed it.
    I'm so excited and happy that your AC was fixed. It is truly amazing how many people are coming to a wilderness survival forum to let us know about their broken AC's. Of course, I imagine that a broken AC could cause one to bug out of their homes and have to survive off of berries and spam.

Time will tell.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I've had damaged contacts all during this pandemic thingy. The whole social distancing thing didn't do anything to help, I'll tell you that. Is that what he's talking about?

Hmmm...berries and spam. I haven't tried that yet. There's gotta be someway to make the stuff edible. Maybe I can air condition it (just to stay with the topic.)
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

I'm all about conditioned air. I can go out in the unconditioned air all day, but at the end of the day, I want my conditioned air. I also have contacts, most of them are on my phone and the rest are on my computer.... Truth be told, a good many of them are "damaged" ... but that's another thing...

But, I do like the social distancing thing and I hope we keep that up. I also know some people who should continue to wear masks. Sometimes the mask actually enhances their appearance.

SPAM, Vienna Sausages and Sardines are some of my favorite survival foods when I'm out fishing on the bay. Something about the blazing sun searing your salt soaked hide to leather and a good tin of Sardines. I literally satisfies your hunger for the rest of the day... Vienna sausages are freshwater fishing food. Same effect though. I insist on having my SPAM cooked, in a frying pan, after all other edible substances have been consumed.

Alan

Me too. I find sleeping to be most enjoyable when the air is cold. I have not yet figured out how to put an air conditioner in a tent although I am working on designs. I have about $6K in extension cords that will reach about 4 miles so once I come up with a solid plan I should be good to go.

I saw a guy once that had done sitting on a wooden bench outside his tent. He had a duct tape constructed air handler that vented into the tent with dryer vent. It was at a public campground so he had it plugged in to the park juice. But I suppose a little generator would run the AC.

Alan

Duct tape! Genius. Pure Genius.

I'm on a Florida camping group on Fakebook and was amazed to see how many people cut holes or buy tents to accomodate window ac units.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I had this problem as well, but it was a little different. If it would be a PC, it was easy for me to find the problem. And somehow, a guy downloaded an HVAC course in Dubai, haha. Anyway, when I started it, my air conditioner worked 5-10 minutes and after stopping. It was so strange, and that time was so hot. I didn't know what to do because I'm not a big man in this stuff. Anyway, thanks to SPAM I DIDN'T GO HUNGRY.
    Last edited by crashdive123; 07-07-2021 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Idiot Spammer

And what country did you learn PC repair in?

Hmmmm. Inquiring minds want to know.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I always find it amusing when somebody uses the sam avatar that three people/things/bots before them have used and have all been banned.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel