Thread: New washing machine!?

Default New washing machine!?

At the moment I'm unlucky with my household appliances. Recently my washing machine broke and since it can not be fixed I need a new one. Since we are a big household the washer has to endure something. What do you recommend, with which brand are you satisfied?

I recommend that you go down to the river, find a big rock and jump in..............you gosh darn spam monkey.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Or at least go down to the river, find a big rock and wash your clothes on it.
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

You should always make sure that the washing machine has many Rpm. Because that's their performance and of course you want to get the highest possible performance. It is also important that a washing machine consumes little power and also little water. Because otherwise, it can be expensive later, when the electric bill comes .
    I recently bought this one and am very satisfied, especially in terms of price/performance
    Last edited by Rick; 03-19-2020 at 07:10 PM. Reason: These guys are too much fun.

Ya gotta love washing machine spam amidst all that is going on now in the world.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Actually we need to order a new washing machine before they stop delivering. Ours sounds like the scrap man coming down the alley

Banned

I am using LG One. Working Great For Me.
    What is Your Budget? So that I can recommended you a good one.

I'm curious, Drace. When did Spain become part of the United States?

Heck, I am still using the washer and dryer my grandmother gave me 23 years ago. Don't know how long she had them.
    A man full of grits is a man full of peace.

Despite the fact that the topicstarter is a spammer, the topic is relevant, because we all have to erase. About a year ago we bought AAA grade Indesite. We are not complaining yet. Washes perfectly, and the power consumption is small.

So if I'm stuck in the WILDERNESS and trying to SURVIVE, I should bring along a washing machine? Hmm. Guess ya gotta have priorities.

...got any quarters?

It's called a rock, Max. Just sayin'. Kay said she bought indecent.

Fresh outa rocks here in FL. That darn limestone will leave your clothes in tatters. I guess I'll wait to get to the cabin to do my laundry. But it's getting cold there now...

Quote Originally Posted by chiggersngrits View Post
    Heck, I am still using the washer and dryer my grandmother gave me 23 years ago. Don't know how long she had them.
    I guess I jinxed myself, the dryer died Sunday night.
    A man full of grits is a man full of peace.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post
    So if I'm stuck in the WILDERNESS and trying to SURVIVE, I should bring along a washing machine? Hmm. Guess ya gotta have priorities.

...got any quarters?
    Well, I don't think that you take your computer with you on the hike) Each of us has a home and everyone tries to make this home more comfortable. I, as a last resort, try to create comfort. As for me, it would be strange not to live, but to survive in your own home.

Five gallon bucket. Lid with a hole in it for handle. Clean plunger with a handle attached. Washed many loads of clothes this way.
    Have Lights? Thank a Lineman!
    "Being prepared is sometimes inconvenient, but not being prepared is always inconvenient." - Fred Choate