Thread: Survival showboating

Default Survival showboating

So I've recently started a online store dedicated to survival enthusiasm, most people would include a little bit of camping and what not, but I specifically focus on the least amount of gear excluding necessities (first aid, rations, etc, etc,) I'm actually looking for photos of people's set ups, that you wouldn't mind going on the website or social media platforms. Your shelters, fire pits, anything that looks primitive made, just asking for a hand, would be appreciated and if you did want to be mentioned for your photography you would be.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A0605 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by primal.impulse0; 03-08-2020 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by primal.impulse0 View Post
    So I've recently started a online store dedicated to survival enthusiasm, most people would include a little bit of camping and what not, but I specifically focus on the least amount of gear excluding necessities (first aid, rations, etc, etc,) I'm actually looking for photos of people's set ups, that you wouldn't mind going on the website or social media platforms. Your shelters, fire pits, anything that looks primitive made, just asking for a hand, would be appreciated and if you did want to be mentioned for your photography you would be.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A0605 using Tapatalk
    Sorry, but why do you not go out and set up the situations you want photos of yourself and take pictures of? You know, get out there and actually do what you are trying to sell others on. Do YOU know how to set up these scenarios that you want to teach others to do vicariously through others skills.

Get out there and do your own homework, you are trying to sell to folks a skill that I wonder if you even possess. The folks on here get out and practice their skills for their benefit, not for someone to make bank on. If anyone is going to cash in on their efforts, it should be them, not a newby to the forum that no one knows anything about..

How about you hit the introductory thread and tells us more about YOU.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Seriously? You want other people to do your work for you? See ya.

We could have told him that the only picture that was authorized for his use was the hong pic.

Would have made him famous...................or infamous.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    We could have told him that the only picture that was authorized for his use was the hong pic.

Would have made him famous...................or infamous.
    Talk about being careful what you ask for!

Oh man! I missed a golden opportunity!!!!!! I could have told him it was hand made. Sheeeesh.

Well...............I'm willing to wager that no hands touched it after it was made.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel