Thread: Trigger Pin walked

Default Trigger Pin walked

My trigger pins walked out in deep pasture up at our last camp
    I found one. The other is MIA. The lower receiver and drop in trigger group is core15. They are here in town. But. I don't want this problem again using the same pins even if they are free. KNS has a "No Walk" pin set, but sheesh. They are really proud of those little pins. Anybody else have had this problem?

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...s-nitride.html

I also use a bit of blue lock-tite on the threads.

I have also used these little fellows below on a couple of 80% builds. When the coil spring ends click into the grooves on the inside of the receiver they are going nowhere. They also help prevent wallowing of the holes drilled in polymer frames to egg shape.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/stri...de-ar-awp.html
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 03-07-2020 at 07:38 AM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Thanks. That might do the trick. I'm also doing an eighty percent build. I will be sure to use that on the polymer

That fixed it. Thanks kyrat!

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Get back with me before you start the 80% build. In fact, if you have not bought the kit yet get in touch.

There is only one brand I know of that will insure success on the first try unless you are a machinist with a full workshop like old Jim.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    Get back with me before you start the 80% build. In fact, if you have not bought the kit yet get in touch.

There is only one brand I know of that will insure success on the first try unless you are a machinist with a full workshop like old Jim.
    I've done two 80% lowers, which jig and lower did you use, out of curiosity? I'm debating doing an AR9-type build, currently in the process of waiting on Form 1 paperwork for a suppressor%.