Thread: Looking for a spanish residence

Default Looking for a spanish residence

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a couple of options to SPAM YOUR SITE. I have just been admitted to a university in Madrid and I would like to choose a residence with all the benefits. I am very excited about everything that is coming up, I am the only one left to graduate in my family and I want to make them as proud of me as I can. I hope you can help me, I thank you in advance for your contributions.

Living in mom's basement here in Caracas, Venezuela is starting to be a bit of a bother so I'm looking for some place cheap within walking distance of a doughnut shop and McDonalds so I can work.
    Last edited by Rick; 03-04-2020 at 07:46 PM. Reason: These guys make my day.

Wow! Your mom has a basement and you live there by yourself?! You lucky hombre!

Alan

Hey at least he's an HONEST spammer!
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Well..............he is after Rick's edit.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel