Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: So, how ‘bout that carona virus?

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    In other news...I don't buy into not wearing a mask when out and about. If a mask works in a medical setting it da@m well works in public setting. The mask doesn't know the difference. Wear one even if it is a bandana or a scarf. Put something between your face and the public.
    I believed in masks for everyone from day one and was given a lot of flack for it by my NY friends who were obviously drinking the Govt. CoolAid. Turns out, the tide is finally shifting in favor. How something so obvious was even in question is truly baffling.

Tucker Carlson last night said it perfectly and the portion about masks starts at 01:50. I so shared his outrage.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...sks-stop-lying

Blog Entries

I believe that there are many, many people that have contracted it and were not diagnosed. Either before testing began, or just thought they had a bug and rode it out.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I've heard that coffee filters can be used for toilet paper but it will change the taste of the coffee. Just a helpful tip.

Blog Entries

Vegan toilet paper.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's pretty good, Crash. But I think that's just the tip of the iceberg. The rest romaines to be seen.

Default Essential Worker my ....

Hi everyone! I've come back after a long long break. Life takes its twits and turns and turned me back here. Hope everyone is still doing good.

Unfortunately I'm considered mission essential at my "mission essential" job. We are a Lowes vendor, we sell metal roofing. My boss and his wife made masks last weekend for the entire plant-both shifts (I'm pretty sure they made them for all the office people too - hard to tell because not everyone is wearing them, or wearing them correctly. Some people have them below their chins, on their foreheads, on the bills of their hats. Typical, I know. I got funny looks last week when I was wearing a bandana. Now most everyone is wearing something.

We are only supposed to have one person in the multi-stall restrooms at a time. They have a hospital grade disinfectant for spraying before and after yourself. There are 17 females that are still working at the office. Most of them already use the single stall restroom not far from my desk. About 7-9 of us use the large restroom. That means the 9 or so of us have 4 stalls to choose from. I know at least 3-4 of them use the ones farthest back.When I'm done I spray both sinks, both soap dispensers, the the door knob for exiting the restroom, the stall door knob, toilet handle and seat. I wonder if anyone else is sanitizing behind or before themselves at all? And I am amazed at the number of people that are so nonchalant about this. I would hate to be a carrier and not know I had even been exposed and get someone sick that is in a high risk category.

I am thinking of starting up a blog to do a running diary of this but haven't decided if I'm going to or not.
    Last edited by grokh5499; Yesterday at 08:08 PM. Reason: grammar

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    That's pretty good, Crash. But I think that's just the tip of the iceberg. The rest romaines to be seen.
    I see what you did there. Lettuce hope it doesn't come to that.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Leaf it to you. You ain't no butterhead.

We are only supposed to have one person in the multi-stall restrooms at a time.

I would think that's a whole lot better that multiple people in the single stall restroom at a time. Just sayin'.