Thread: Cornbread

Default Cornbread

I love me some cornbread. It’s about up there with bacon. It goes good with meat and vegetables. Here’s a pic I just made. Jalapeño cornbread.910B9C24-1D6C-4E0B-859A-B246E422A2CF.jpeg

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I might could live on cornbread and coffee.

You might could invite me over.

I like doing cornbread, it's healthier than usual one and has nice smell and taste. What I like the best is that I can do them from my own corn that I've grown. This way I am sure about it's quality. I use a small kitchen mill to make a flour.

Hmmm, it sounds delicious, and I think I'll try this recipe too. TBH, I haven't prepared anything for myself in a long time, I'm working pretty late, so I don't really get the cooking thing done. For a long time, I have ordered from SPAM BE US, and I am satisfied. Anyway I know that home food doesn't compare to the one bought, that's why I stay for the weekend to schedule a few hours for cooking. I prefer something sweeter, and I even found a recipe for a cake with bananas and strawberries. It sounds very delicious, and I want to try it as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Rick; 06-29-2021 at 08:09 PM. Reason: REMOVED LINK

It must be very late in Moldova. You should just go to the Osho Bar and Kitchen on Belevardul Decebal there in Chisinau and grab you a bite.