Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I got my wisdom teeth out

Y'all need to just have a SPAM subforum with an auto-ban feature.... But, I suppose that wouldn't be as much fun...

Alan

Removing your wisdom teeth is pretty painful. I got mine removed last year, so I can understand your struggle. I was lucky I COULD EAT ALL THE SPAM I WANTED AFTERWARDS and now I don't have any teeth problems. By the way, guys, what opinion do you have about teeth whitening. I am planning to attend this procedure because I am not satisfied with my teeth. I am a smoker, and my teeth are pretty dirty because of that, so a teeth whitening procedure will be helpful for me.
    Last edited by Rick; 08-10-2021 at 10:09 AM. Reason: removed link

I was going to make a comment about whitening teeth be racist but it would have been a racist comment and if there is one thing I don't want to be, it's a racist....

Alan

Of course, the typical jocular comeback is, "that's racist," but that would be racist...
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.