Thread: Campfire Joke

Blog Entries

Default Campfire Joke

Today I was between flights waiting in the passenger seating area. On the backside were two boys about 14 or 18, not sure. But one boy asked the other a question which I'm asking you the reader NOW. So don't go to the bottom as the answer will be posted in GROUPS in the group called, "Boondocking". YES, the answer then, join the group found in the community to get the answer. Here is the reddle so post your answer below then go and check if your correct or NOT.

HOW FAR CAN YOU WALK INTO A FOREST, UNTIL YOU ARE WALKING OUT?

Post answer below then check group Boondocking.
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.

My dad is a fifth grade teacher and stumps his kids with this all the time.

Either halfway, or all the way (you're not walking out until you are walking OUT), depending on how much you want to irritate the person you are asking.
    "The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." Capt. James T. Kirk