Thread: Doomsday Preppers Now showing

Blog Entries

Default Doomsday Preppers Now showing

Doomsday Preppers, by National Geographic Now showing on Netflix. Shown as Season with about 8 or 12 shows. Each starts with what MAY HAPPEN in the USA. Nuclear, Floodings, Storms, Hurricanes, Earth Quake and many more types. Once shown, then focuses on what the person believes may happen in the world. Then what they are doing to Prepper themselves, family and neighbors. Then National Geographic steps in to show a score for each by experts. Then a re-look at some of the changes to better equip themselves with the updated information and suggestions.

We all here know that things, do not stay on Netflix forever, this was posted on January 4, 2020.

Some good ideas, Bug out locations, how they train to better protect themselves. The downside is they do not show or talk much about the experts making the suggestions as I'm in show 4-now with more to follow.

THIS IS NOT A DOCUMENTARY, MOVIE. More of just a report on and a show of better changes that would help someone caught in a calamity. Let me know if you have seen and your thoughts and what if anything your doing for a possible BUG OUT Situation
    Last edited by DogMan635; 01-04-2020 at 11:12 AM.
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.

I've tried to watch it a couple of times. Didn't work for me.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I haven't watched it, either. My uninformed opinion was that it was done to make fun of "preppers" under the guise of a a psuedo-documentary show. Sort of like what Duck Dynasty was (although that was scripted, the intent was to make fun of them-ain't back-firing great!).
    "The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." Capt. James T. Kirk