Thread: 14 days SOLO Camping the back woods

Blog Entries

Default 14 days SOLO Camping the back woods

Traveling by boat, Aircraft into the Deep with camping cooking and more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xvSg_2NiLU
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.

Wow, this looks just amazing. I was so jealous, after watching it, I really wanted to go on a trip in the same way. I'm generally a stay-at-home person, I'm so brought up, but the adventure road has always called me to myself. A friend of mine who works for SPAMMINGYOURSITE he often tells me about his adventures, how he goes camping, all sorts of subtleties of travel. It just fascinates me, I've been planning a big hike alone for a very long time. You're a great fellow, I really lack the same level of skill as you, I'm worried that I won't be able to cope, but I'll still try to arrange a hike for myself this summer. Thanks for the motivation!
    Last edited by crashdive123; 02-17-2022 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Idiot Spammer

So that just cost me about an hour. Enjoyed the video.