Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winter Camping with a 30F Bag

That's great! Super confidence booster. Congrats.

If you are car camping, itís hard to beat an Exped Megamat inflatable. R factor of 9.5

wool is your friend...... skip trying all the fancy high tech stuff and spend your dollars on good wool I camp without a tent a lot because I enjoy seeing the stars and I rarely ever find myself miserable. I, personally am not a fan of miserable, never have been.

Quote Originally Posted by DSJohnson View Post
    wool is your friend...... skip trying all the fancy high tech stuff and spend your dollars on good wool I camp without a tent a lot because I enjoy seeing the stars and I rarely ever find myself miserable. I, personally am not a fan of miserable, never have been.
    I've seen many online winter camp with a good fire, wool blankets on a camp pad and leaned tarp to block the wind. Those are my camp goals.

I recommend that you bring a thermos bottle when you go to the winter. In addition, you should remember to bring common medicines such as stomachache, headache medicine, pain relievers, insect spray, etc. Hop was injured. You can also bring some thermal patches, to warm your body especially at night.
    Last edited by Alanpandew; 07-30-2020 at 05:17 AM.