+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Difaculty locked out and signing back in

Blog Entries

Default Difaculty locked out and signing back in

For a few days, all was well and then locked out. I had to turn on VPN to return as that will change my IP: it seems someone is trying to track and lock in on locations of users. Not sure why this is going on having provided my correct address information. Unless it a member tracking member(s) which I know is a federal crime in the USA called online stocking. I truly would like to get this fixed or I can contact FCC.gov as this is something Customs watches international cyberspace communications.

Please advise if you are aware of this issue if not I will make contact with them and they will most likely need administration information. Have others reported this Issue? I seem to recall RICK advising one member to turn off his VPN. I would like this issue fixed or I can just leave.
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.

I'm not aware of any issues with that. We have members and visitors access via VPN all day long. Of the 524 guests and members that are currently online, I did a spot check through the IPs and found a hand full of VPNs and TOR networks. I'm not certain what you ran into. Trying clearing cookies then logging back in and see if that helps.

Unregistered

[QUOTE=Rick;517327]I'm not aware of any issues with that. We have members and visitors access via VPN all day long. Of the 524 guests and members that are currently online, I did a spot check through the IPs and found a hand full of VPNs and TOR networks. I'm not certain what you ran into. Trying clearing cookies then logging back in and see if that helps.[/QUOTE]

Let me see if I can explain better. Move and reading posts is not an issue when signed into the forum. However one I reply to a post after writing the texted, I will have a hard time with the FOrum accepting SUBMIT or typing Alt-S to save. My PC will just lock up with a frozen screen. When I close the browser I'm bounced off. and get an error screen. I will try and log back into the forum and nothing as if the forum has been removed. The first time and a few other times I cleared History, errors on both computer and typing run and typing TEMP clearing and run then %TEMP% and clearing files. Then trying and nothing reset computer and nothing. TURN ON PC and change IP and only then will I see the form again by clearing the IP address, by checking VPN location. I told this to NORTON and they advised contacting Microsoft and gave me an 800 number still have not called them. Don't like waiting on line.

I really have no idea what you are running into. I can't say I've experienced that. No one else is complaining of any similar issues so I have no idea what the problem might be.

New laptop? Running windows 10 and Edge? Try a different browser.
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;517333]Let me see if I can explain better. Moving around the forum and reading posts is not an issue when signed into the forum. However one I reply to a post after writing the texted, I will have a hard time with the FOrum accepting SUBMIT or typing Alt-S to save. My PC will just lock up with a frozen screen. When I close the browser I'm bounced off. and get an error screen. I will try and log back into the forum and nothing as if the forum has been removed. The first time and a few other times I cleared History, errors on both computer and typing run and typing TEMP clearing and run then %TEMP% and clearing files. Then trying and nothing reset computer and nothing. TURN ON PC and change IP and only then will I see the form again by clearing the IP address, by checking VPN location. I told this to NORTON and they advised contacting Microsoft and gave me an 800 number still have not called them. Don't like waiting on line.[/QUOTE]

This is my message above and I was fully signed in at the time I created this. So anyone know what is going on?

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Unregistered;517352]This is my message above and I was fully signed in at the time I created this. So anyone know or have an idea as to what is going on?[/QUOTE] This me as I'm not seeing my logo "DOGMAN635" can anyone help thanks
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.

Blog Entries

I have 3-web Browsers and am already ahead having issues the first time. It did not help.
    by Dogman.

+ Reply to Thread