Thread: NEW Wilderness Survival Group in this forum called Boondocking

Blog Entries

Default NEW Wilderness Survival Group in this forum called Boondocking

As a Wilderness Survival Adventures, we all enjoy our time outdoors. Base Jumping, Clifface climbing, taking a hike, or even ultralights and camping we need a place to go to practices our learned skills? I have created a new GROUP here in Wilderness Survival Forums called "BOONDOCKING" This short video showing an overview or what is to see and know about Boondocking. How to find locations in your State or National Park. Learn more in the attached video and Join our GROUP under community in this "Wilderness Survival". joining the Forum Group "Boondocking" today. Enjoy this video about what is Boondocking in a TENT or RV.

The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

You've what?
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    You've what?
    During my reviews of POST by other members in this forum. Asking about locations to camp and in reading many of the replies, NO one seemed to touch on Boondocking or Dry Camping. So I started a Boondocking Group here in this forum. After I had given much thought to the questions asked about lands for camping. I came up with the idea of letting members know about FREE campgrounds on Public Lands. BLM. State, National Parks and others in every state in the USA.

You did kind of ask the "You've What" as if this is a problem and if it is? What is wrong with helping members who ask for help? I have TENT camped as well as RV'ed into many areas. All that I'm doing is letting folks know of a places to go camping for FREE with family or friends. I do hope this is not an issue?
    Last edited by DogMan635; 12-07-2019 at 11:32 AM.
    The Wilderness for myself has always been a place, I can escape to and discover my stronger self. A true builder of self-confidence and skills, I never knew we're possible within me to achieve. A tough taskmaster breakdown my self-limits and barriers. I have overcome and found my inner self, leaving behind only the old skin, blood, and sweat, having won a newer stronger self. The Wilderness shows me a better reflection of myself.
    by Dogman.

Not a problem at all. I did move your thread to this section as it does not meet the requirements of being in the Instructional Video section (read the sticky there).
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Ok. So Crash gave you the green light. If I may make a suggestion, there just might be a a lot of help with this by asking members first. There might even be a group in Florida that can help with the information bank. We've only been camping together for 10 or 12 years but we're cheap and love free camping. Here and in just a few other states. I don't know. Might be helpful.