Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wiilow for headaches

that would explain why one of the salicin compounds is called populin. i think alders also contain the substances.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Oh, sure. See? Right here it is. Just what he said.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Are not wonderful botanicals contained in Bombay Gin, you just peel the upper cap off, can be used in wounds, or ingested for pain. Excessive consumption can cause a headache the next day. The first swallow tastes like gasoline.

i always find gin to remind me of brute cologne, owing to an unpleasant experience in my youth wherein i drank a 750ml bottle of it [the gin, not the cologne]. for years afterward the smell of either sent my stomach reeling.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Hmm. Did the same thing with Vodka once. The smell of rubbing alcohol did that to me for a long time.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.