Thread: How to delete pictures stored here

Tool & Die Maker

Default How to delete pictures stored here

It appears Photobucket.com will be charging for their online photo storage. It also appears I have used all my storage capacity Wilderness Survival allows. To post new pictures here I'll need to delete some of my old ones. I looked and could not find a way to delete my old pictures. How do I do that?

Sorry, Jim. You can't. The reason is when folks delete photos it destroys the threads. You wind up with a bunch of posts referring to pictures that aren't there. I would suggest you check out imgur.com. They are a free photo hosting web site and many of us use them for hosting our photos. Photobucket, jerks that they are, decided some time ago to start charging to host and gave little warning and no way to move photos off their servers in mass. That's why you see posts with pictures that aren't there and the photobucket emblem blazed across where the photo used to be. That's what happens when photo's get removed.

Tool & Die Maker

Now that you mention it I have see what happens when photo bucket photos get deleted. Trying to find a way to take face book photos and post them in other places.
    Last edited by jim Glass; 09-23-2019 at 08:42 AM.