Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need to cool out

If you're a Southerner, you'll laugh at this (or cry):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MtJoQ8Jc9M
    "The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." Capt. James T. Kirk

Yeah, Kelly has the pumpkin decorations and fake leaves on grapevine wreaths and the Fall dishes and the fall mugs and the fall shower curtain out. At least she isn't nagging me to put up Christmas stuff (junk)… yet.

Meanwhile, even Max is sick of the heat.

Every year I swear I won't go camping in FL until after Halloween. And every year, I do. Then I swear I'll never do that again.

Well, this post was supposed to go into the "cool down" thread. How it got here......

I guess I'll go back and try again....
    Last edited by WolfVanZandt; 09-17-2019 at 02:59 PM.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Okay, I got it....

My computer crashed and I am adapting to "independence" I think they call that sort of thing "freedom". It can be rather painful at first.

Anyway, what I was attempting to post here was that you are always free to talk as long as it's "Yes, Dear."
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Banned

It's broken down so I need another way out till I fix it.

Banned

Lol that's my entire life.