Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chain Link Mail for Cougar Defense.

You could cover your entire body with silicone sealer then roll around in the sticker burrs. When the Cougar or Bear or Lion or Tiger tries to bite you they will get sticker burrs on their tongue and run away. It will also seal your body to protect from ticks, fleas, lice, and mosquitos.

Alan

Ooh, Ooh. Put a straw in you mouth before you seal everything up so you can breath. Just sayin'. Don't ask me how I know.

Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    Cougars crush the windpipe thereby suffocating their intended prey. .
    I thought they bit the neck.. That's the reason why huskeys and wolves have such thick hair around their neck.. I got the idea after I walked by a cabin with my huskey (actually he is half huskey, half wolf) and an aggressive bulldog ran through the cabin's screen door, went right through the screen door like a hot knife through butter.. Tore a hole right through the screen... Ran straight through and ran right up to me and my Wolf huskey

Strongest bulldog I ever saw.. But he was no match for my wolf Huskey.. He tried to bite my huskeys neck but just got a mouthful of fur.. That bulldog is lucky that the owner came out and broke up the fight or that bulldog woulda got ripped in half my my wolf Huskey.

I realized that moment that having stuff around the neck is the key to surviving an animal fight... So to prevent strangulation I am going to fashion a large metallic ring. THe cougar wants to strangle me? Not if my neck is inside of a large ring made out of titanium... If I really wanna get fancy i could have the ring have spikes on it.. thatll learn him..

for all u naysayers who say a neck ring won't protect against a cougar attack, i can hear ya already, well if u don't believe me put a strong metal ring around a carrot and hit the ring with a hammer, carrot will not be affected, safely under the ring.

For every problem in life there is a creative solution.. but ya gotta think outside the box... U can either be an imitator or an innovator.
    Last edited by Douglas; 09-05-2019 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
    For every problem in life there is a creative solution.. but ya gotta think outside the box... U can either be an imitator or an innovator.
    Or you can be a Canadian troll that has grown tiresome and has been banned.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Oh, man! Crash never let's me play with the trolls. It's all work, work, work with him.

I'm still hurt that he didn't respond to my reply about the squirrels.
    "The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." Capt. James T. Kirk

The worst part about this kind of idea is that folks never think about how to pay for it. Then they expect government to pay for it. Maybe he should ask his mother if she wants her taxes to to go up. Although they may be able to be funded through Pittman Roberts funds. But that requires a government match also.
    The cost of the window wash to keep it so you don’t get eaten by monsters would be a lot.

And for all his precautionary measures, he could not avoid the "Ban Hammer".

Alan

I guess he didn't know my full name. Crash Cougar.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

All he had to do was look at your avatar and know you'd sneak up on him like that. His ears are probably still ringing from when that ban hammer hit that metal helmet. That could not have been pretty.

Didn't Ban Hammer play keyboards for Jeff Beck's group?
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness